Reduce your risk of sports injuries by implementing the following tips:
- Warm up thoroughly by gently going through the
motions of your sport and performing slow,
- Wear appropriate footwear.
- Tape or strap vulnerable joints, if necessary.
- Use the appropriate safety equipment, such as
mouth guards, helmets and pads.
- Drink plenty of fluids before, during and after
- Try to avoid exercising in the hottest part of
the day, between 11am and 3pm.
- Maintain a good level of overall fitness.
- Cross-train with other sports to ensure overall
fitness and muscle strength.
- Don’t exert yourself beyond your level of
- Use good form and technique.
- Cool down after sport with gentle, sustained
- Allow adequate recovery time between sessions.
- Have regular medical checkups.
*All cancellations must be made online and with at least 24 hrs notice. Thank you.